Welcome to Our Practice
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about our infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies' recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask you some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. We will also be taking your temperature upon arrival.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- you may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys, and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow social distancing between patients. That might mean you're offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting time for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you ,and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 410-268-4945 or email us at [email protected]
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty. We look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Jeff Leigh and Team at Leigh Family Dental
Leigh Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
From your first contact at Leigh Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Leigh and Staff are committed to your individual attention. We strive to provide personalized oral health care tailored for your dental needs and goals. We work hard to create an environment that is stress free for a comfortable dental experience, that is our top priority. We try and help every patient understand their symptoms and treatment options in a relaxed office setting.
It is our mission to educate and provide our patients with the best dental care in Annapolis. For that reason, we've designed this website to provide you with all of the important information you need to make healthy decisions about your teeth and gums. We encourage you to browse our office page, service details and patient education library whenever you have a question about our practice or your oral health.
Achieving quality dental care shouldn't be difficult, so at Leigh Family & Cosmetic Dentistry we make it simple to achieve your healthiest, most beautiful smile. Whether you are looking for information on implants , teeth whitening , crowns , or preventive care , you can learn more about all of your options from our services page .
Feel free to contact our office with any questions or concerns that you might have. We look forward to making each visit to our office a positive experience.